Eat more Rabbit #2 Roasted Rabbit
#1 Italian Grilled Rabbit With Rosemary and Garlic
1 (3 to 4 lb) fryer rabbit
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
5 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp of fresh rosemary
1. To make your marinade, mince garlic and rosemary add to olive oil and balsamic vinegar, mix well.
2. Cut rabbit into 8 pieces.
3. Place cut up rabbit into a bowl or ziploc bag with your marinade. Allow to marinate at least 3 to 6 hrs, the longer the better up to 12 hrs.
4. Remove from marinate salt and pepper
5. Place on preheated grill for 7 to 10 min per side.
Severs 4 hungry people
#2 Roasted Rabbit
Cut rabbit up into pieces and Rub with garlic powder, and lemon. Place on a greased rack in a shallow pan. Brush generously with melted butter or margarine and cover loosely with foil. Roast at 325 degrees F. for about 1hr 45 minutes. Remove foil during last 1/2 hour.
#3 Sauted Rabbit
1 rabbit, cut up into pieces
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tsp. salt
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup water
4 tbsp. fat
1 medium onion, chopped
Coat rabbit in mixture of flour, salt, and pepper. Brown in oil. Add water, and onion. Cover and simmer until tender. Remove cover the last 10 minutes to brown.
#4 RABBIT STEW
Free Deliverys --- on large orders up to 35 miles available.
We are within 35 miles of Charlotte, Mooresville, Statesville,Denver, Huntersville,
Cornelius, Kannapolis, Salisbury, Hickory,Concord area in Iredell Co.
Home Page Photo Gallery Pet Rabbits for Sale Nutrition Breeder Links Rabbit Meat
Carolina Petes Rabbitry Conover N.C.